So finally, my third book for ArM5 is on its way (June)! There’s a fair bit of excitement over on the Atlas Games forums here, where a few tidbits have been spilled already by the Line Editor, David Chart:
- Yes, that is Mistridge on the cover! But who is that figure standing in the doorway and what’s going on?
- It’s a “standard” tribunal where pretty much all the assumptions from the corebook hold true.
- There is a whole chapter about Val-Negra. Yeah!
- Bellaquin is detailed, but the other ArM2/3 covenants have suffered from the devastating effects of the Albigensian Crusade.
- Somewhat cryptically, David states that there is no covenant called Doissetep (insert disclaimer here) included… but I wonder what he means by that exactly?
Actually, to be honest, I know exactly what he means by that… but if I told you, I’d be breaching the NDA I signed a while back, which is frustrating but just the way it has to be.
I do however have an absolute load of Provencal related material leftover that was cut out during the playtest process or final word count check however, which means I can start rearranging all that for inclusion on the blog and perhaps even trickling out some of the material over the coming months as a teaser of sorts…